Sex and Dating

Survey finds female gamers more partial to bedroom action

Girl gamer

Girl gamerGentlemen of the gaming world listen up. Some of the best survey results ever produced show that female gamers have more sex than those that don’t partake in the activity. It’s ok, breath into the bag you haven’t seen a ghost.

The study was carried out by Harris Interactive on behalf of Gamehouse (a site that plays host to a number of female gamers). It found 57% of female gamers partake in a bit of nookie whereas the number amongst non-gamers is just 52%. Of that number, 38% do it at least once a week with the number among non-gamers is just 34%. We didn’t mean to make you feint, guys. When the survey results were released, Gamehouse’s chief gamer, Matt Hulett, uttered the phrase: “Maybe if we all watched a little less TV and played more games online, we’d all be having a little more sex.”

The only downfall with these game-friendly girls is that almost 70% (64%) are in a serious relationship. Boo hoo. Although we can think of a lot worse statistics that could have come out and it still leaves 36% left for the rest of the world’s single gamers. All this before you take into account that more female online gamers play sports or work out (38%) than those that don’t game (34%).

Games available via social networks and on mobile devices have seen unprecedented growth in recent times and have, in turn, led to a rise in the amount of female gamers. So it’s official. Girls that game are more game and with the gaming becoming more social by the quarter it’s as good a chance as any for you to attempt to bag yourself a hun for some fun. That’s before finishing off the night with a four-hour session of online poker and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. The only thing you may have to worry about is her eventually becoming the superior gamer.

Back to Top